The Dean Company was founded in 2008 by Principal Jeffrey D. Polhemus with the goal of providing premium construction management services to ensure our client’s project vision and business objectives are fully realized. During his 17 years in the real estate development and construction industries, Mr. Polhemus has managed over 2.3 million square feet of construction with a combined construction budget exceeding $250 million. Mr. Polhemus earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering from Vanderbilt University and has a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Maryland.
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- LEED Accredited Professional (USGBC)
- Construction Documents Technologist (CSI)
- Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CSI)